EP-M450 Metal 3D Printer
With a building chamber size of 455*455*500mm Eplus3D Introduces EP-M450 to the successfulline of MPBF™ 3D printers. The complete open systemmakes EP-M450 a very powerful tool for large scaleproduction for our customer to access different metal powders like titanium, aluminum, nickel alloys and stainless steel, etc EP-M450 is aiming to output the large parts with its high performance and high accuracy.Get a Quote
- Printed parts' density > 99.9 %, deviation in parts' mechanical properties < 5 %.
- The optimized gas flow design ensures efficient removal of smoke and splashes as well as achievement of uniform and consistent full size printing.
- Dynamic software with ability to divide the model into different sections like upper and lower surfaces, core areas and small areas etc. Different process parameters can be applied individually to these parts for high printed part quality.
- Repeatable positional accuracy along Z-axis of building direction ≤±5 μm.
- Overlapping deviation with dual laser printing ≤±0.1 mm. Overall mechanical properties of the printed part remains same when compared to printing results with the single laser machine.
- Build chamber size (X*Y*Z): 455*455*500 mm³, build chamber volume ＞100 L.
- Printing with increased layer thickness can be realized, increasing the production capacity.
- With in-house developed processing software (EP-Hatch), optimized scanning strategies can be achieved yielding reduced print duration.
- Optional dual laser system with 2*500 W fiber lasers increases printing efficiency by 70 %.
- Maxiumum building rate of 55 cm3/h.
- Bi-directional powder re-coating method leads to reduced re-coating time.
- Excellent core optic components from world-class supplier and mature process control parameter algorithm provides highest part quality.
- High quality uniform part printing due to excellent control over building environment and components.
- Tightly sealed build chamber maintains oxygen concentration <100 ppm and a stable pressure during printing.
- Sustained monitoring of powder left in feeder and ability to add powder without stopping the machine ensures uninterrupted part printing.
- Double protection of chamber door is attained due to dual gas releasing ports on top of printing chamber.
COST-EFFICTIVE & EASY OPERATION
- Blow back enabled coarse and fine filtration system ensures prolonged lifetime of filter over 1000 hrs.
- Highly user friendly software interface and one-click printing technology makes printing super simplified.
- Comparability with different types of recoater blades such as ceramic, PU, alloy steel etc.
- Reduced gas consumption during printing ≤6 L/min helps reducing operation cost.
- Traceable print records after every print and real-time display of readings for various sensors.
- Open parameters for editing laser power, scan speed, scan direction, up and down facing surfaces etc.
- Open system ensures freedom to choose among wide range of metal powders available in market.
- Process software can be integrated with Siemens NX software to realize effective planning of design, simulation and printing path planning, within one software and highly improving the production efficiency.
- Process software supports SLC and CLI formats.
Explore moreInconel 718 - Mainstream 3D Printing Material for Additive ManufacturingAerospace 20,Apr,2021
Explore moreEplus3D Cooperates with PWR to Provide Additive Cooling SolutionsAutomotive 22,Mar,2021
Explore moreManufacturing and Materials of 3D Printed Cranial PlatesDental 12,Mar,2021
Explore moreMetal Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace by Eplus3D EP-M650Aerospace 02,Feb,2021
Explore moreEP-M250 SLM 3D Printer Produced the Cupping Injection MoldsTooling 18,Jan,2021
Explore moreMetal 3D Printing Breaks the Bottleneck in Injection MoldingTooling 18,Jan,2021
Explore moreMetal 3D Printing Promotes Revolution in Valve Design and ManufacturingAutomotive 18,Jan,2021
Explore moreShorten the Auto Parts Development Period Less Than One Week by 3D PrintingAutomotive 18,Jan,2021