EP-M250Pro Metal 3D Printer
The EP-M250Pro is a dual-laser equipped metal 3D printer that uses advanced MPBF™(Metal Powder Bed Fusion) technology for metal additive manufacturing with high productivity and high consistency. Machine building chamber size is 262x262x370mm. The Innovative module design not only ensures the stability and safety of the machine operation, but also help our customer with easy maintenance and transportation.Get a Quote
- Innovative gas flow management and optimized filter system ensures a stable building environment.
- Outstanding sealing capability minimizes oxygen content.
- Precise laser beam quality control.
LOW OPERATION COST
- Quantitative powder feeding and coating ensures less powder wastage.
- Advanced filtration system significantly increases filter lifetime.
- Low inert gas consumption during purging and operation.>
- Dual-Laser system equipped with build volume of 262x262x350mm.
- Non-stop operation during filter change.
- Optimized recoating strategy shortens coating time.
RELIABLE AND EASY OPERATION
- Convenient powder recycling systems and glove box minimizes powder contact.
- Intelligent software ensures less human intervention.
- Real-time monitoring of the production environment and building process.
Explore moreInconel 718 - Mainstream 3D Printing Material for Additive ManufacturingAerospace 20,Apr,2021
Explore moreEplus3D Cooperates with PWR to Provide Additive Cooling SolutionsAutomotive 22,Mar,2021
Explore moreManufacturing and Materials of 3D Printed Cranial PlatesDental 12,Mar,2021
Explore moreMetal Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace by Eplus3D EP-M650Aerospace 02,Feb,2021
Explore moreEP-M250 SLM 3D Printer Produced the Cupping Injection MoldsTooling 18,Jan,2021
Explore moreMetal 3D Printing Breaks the Bottleneck in Injection MoldingTooling 18,Jan,2021
Explore moreMetal 3D Printing Promotes Revolution in Valve Design and ManufacturingAutomotive 18,Jan,2021
Explore moreShorten the Auto Parts Development Period Less Than One Week by 3D PrintingAutomotive 18,Jan,2021