EP-M150Pro Metal 3D Printer
EP-M150Pro adopts patented MPBF™(Metal Powder Bed Fusion)to produce high performance, high accuracy and high details parts at large scale. The machine is capable of optional single/dual laser system, and 200/500W laser source for different production requirements. The available materials are Aluminum alloy, Titanium alloy, Inconel alloy, Maraging steel, Stainless steel, CoCr, Copper alloy and so on.Get a Quote
High laser beam quality
Tiny laser spot
High consistency and uniform laser beam quality from different positons in the building platform
- The density of printed parts can reach nearly 100 %
- Volatility of mechanical properties＜ 5 %
- In dual laser printing mode, precision deviation in alignment area ≤ 0.15 mm
The Layer thickness can be up to 100 μm
With the latested upgrated technology combining dual-laser with large layer thickness mode, the productivity has been risen for 2.3 ~ 2.7 times.
- High consistency, different machines could use the same set of process parameters.
- Machine compatible with multiple materials, the same machine can print multiple materials without adjusting the optical path.
User friendly Operation System
- Ergonomics overall design for users
- With "one-click printing" function, each process is ready to run, click the "print" button on the screen to start printing.
- The replacement of filter element, residual material tank substrate and recoater can be completed within 2 minutes
Afforadable Operation Cost
- Air consumption during processing < 3 L / min (0.3 MPa)
- Powder supply is accurate, stable and controllable, high utilizationrate of powder
- The existing material parameter packages are provided for free
- Safety design, anti-misoperation, anti-electric shock, fire prevention, anti-waste, anti-pollution
- Real-time monitoring and traceable of working environment and gas source status, safe and reliable.
Explore moreInconel 718 - Mainstream 3D Printing Material for Additive ManufacturingAerospace 20,Apr,2021
Explore moreEplus3D Cooperates with PWR to Provide Additive Cooling SolutionsAutomotive 22,Mar,2021
Explore moreManufacturing and Materials of 3D Printed Cranial PlatesDental 12,Mar,2021
Explore moreMetal Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace by Eplus3D EP-M650Aerospace 02,Feb,2021
Explore moreEP-M250 SLM 3D Printer Produced the Cupping Injection MoldsTooling 18,Jan,2021
Explore moreMetal 3D Printing Breaks the Bottleneck in Injection MoldingTooling 18,Jan,2021
Explore moreMetal 3D Printing Promotes Revolution in Valve Design and ManufacturingAutomotive 18,Jan,2021
Explore moreShorten the Auto Parts Development Period Less Than One Week by 3D PrintingAutomotive 18,Jan,2021